Trifecta Energy provides technologically advanced, modular and scalable waste-to-energy solutions which optimize resource recovery while generating renewable energy in an efficient and environmentally sound manner.
Trifecta Energy supports its customers through every phase of a project including economic and feasibility analysis, engineering, design, construction, startup, operation and maintenance to provide systems optimized to our customer's specifications. We leverage the latest emerging technologies, resulting in feedstock flexible systems which can be independently operated or integrated with existing site utilities, in both fixed and mobile configurations.
Available technologies include:
- Syngas and biofuel production
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Plasma Gasification
Benefits of Waste-to-Energy:
- Secure on-site energy production: Electricity and heat generated from waste provide an alternative and more environment-friendly source of energy
- Stability in availability of energy and its price: Using waste to generate electricity can help reduce and offset the fluctuations associated with purchasing electricity
- Cheap and secure source of fuel:Tthere are no wide fluctuations and shortages in the availability of waste
- Decreased disposal costs and landfill taxes: The cost associated with the transportation of waste to landfills and associated landfill taxes are reduced
- Reduction of reliance on fossil fuels: Fluctuations in oil prices and rising costs can be avoided
- Reduction of waste going to landfills: Preventing methane emissions which contribute to greenhouse gas emission
- Reduction in carbon emitted: By generating energy from waste, the carbon emission that would have been generated from a fossil fuel source is avoided