Trifecta Energy works with its customers to develop financially and business friendly renewable energy projects which deliver real and sustained economic benefits from environmentally friendly and reliable sources of power.
From initial discussions to final implementation, Trifecta Energy supports its customers in every phase of renewable energy projects, including:
- Detailed Analysis and Audits – analyze and identify an organization’s energy usage profile, available renewable sources, facility locations for renewable energy and renewable energy strategies
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) – working as a team to avoid delays and cost overruns with early integration of engineering design, permitting, procurement, construction, interconnection, startup and commissioning
- Renewable Energy Credit Financing – Leverage federal, local and utility programs to offset project costs, including federal and state tax incentives, federal and state grants, renewable energy certificates (RECs), utility rebates, feed-in tariffs, carbon credits, subsidized loans and more
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) – ensuring maximum performance and ongoing profitability via detailed operations and maintenance procedures to sustain, enhance and improve asset performance
- Measurement and Verification (M&V) – implementing strategies to ensure energy savings and renewable energy project performance can be measured, verified and reported in a cost effective and compliant manner
Renewable Energy Solutions – Trifecta Energy provides a broad range of renewable energy options and strategies based on a wide portfolio of solutions.
- Solar energy
- Solar photovoltaic – land, roof and floating systems
- Solar hot water
- Solar space heating
- Solar cooling
- Wind farms
- Geothermal / ground source heat pumps